DCEF all turned and raked and topped with mushroom compost. Covered yesterday with the Dam liner plastic matt for weed suppression.

This was the area we put the chickens over.

I have discovered that the chickens are much more effective with out the FOX protection steel grid under their coop. This means thats I really didn’t get the best out of them on this area. Next time I will allow them to “free range” in a very limited area and move them more often.

Lesson learned.

The A and B rows are not yet turned but note the Asparagus in 9-12 A. See the next post.

Heres the last update.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s