After the Garlic.

Garlic out.

Weeds out.

Wooden raised paths out.

Earth levelled and fluffed.

Cover crop seeds sewn. (We have left over winter cover crop and we mixed it with buckwheat.)

Black cover for 2 days. (Hopefully to decrease loss to birds and the heat seems to have encouraged sprouting.)

Cover off. Which is shown above.

I’ve made a bigger trench for the irrigation pipes. I’ll cover this with a generous amount of wood chips.

Wood chips seem to be the easiest and most economical path solution.

The chips are available from stockpiles in the sports ground across the road. All my trees that get close to the powerlines are chipped by the power line people and they dump it in the reserve even though I ask them to dump it in my property.

The whole organisational of the Plot will be set of a new grid defined by the irrigation points.

More on that later.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s